How much does it cost to switch tires on rims?

ImElvis

Sup yo'
I have some good tires on my fat five rims, and I want to take off the tires and put them on my LS mesh rims because the LS mesh rims have no tread on the tires.. and a buddy of mine wants to buy the fat five rims off me.

Anyone know how much it would cost to just take the tires off and put them on the new rims?
I live in San Diego, CA.

I also posted this in the Tire section, but no one replied..

pepsilude

I hope your buddy knows he is getting bald tires. As for the cost, your gonna have to call around because prices vary from shop to shop and sometimes vary between sale associates. But at my shop, I think we charge around 50 dollars.

ImElvis

Sup yo'
I hope your buddy knows he is getting bald tires. As for the cost, your gonna have to call around because prices vary from shop to shop and sometimes vary between sale associates. But at my shop, I think we charge around 50 dollars.
daang.. cost as much as he's buying...
alright thanks!

DB7xsjado

Old Skool
yea I took my friend's wheels to have some tires mounted and balanced for $40.. that was at a walmart

mistro

ten bucks a pop sounds about right! if you find a small tire shop it could even get to $10 period. If you get lucky lol

jznsn2u

If its in the "ghetto" make sure they do it right. :p i could have swore I posted on this thread earlier today O_O.

Last edited: