how much horsepower does it add?

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Honestly a short ram prob does only gain about 1hp, think about it, you're just sucking in hot air from the engine. I dont think you'd lose power, but you wont make nearly as much as an actual cold air intake will gain. Hell honestly a CAI isnt gonna gain you much power, just adds a cool sound to the throttle lol

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Honestly a short ram prob does only gain about 1hp, think about it, you're just sucking in hot air from the engine. I dont think you'd lose power, but you wont make nearly as much as an actual cold air intake will gain. Hell honestly a CAI isnt gonna gain you much power, just adds a cool sound to the throttle lol
My SRI whistles 8)

Damn, I'm cool

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Haha see, it makes a cool sound. I remember when I first started messing around with Hondas 11 years ago, local ricers would ask if it had a supercharger on it lmfao

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
When someone is next to me with their window down, I like to make that sound, cuz they're like, "s***, holmes, did you hear that turbo?"
No more Tec crossover; just secondaries... f*** Vtec, secondary growl is where it's at

dAb2JV

its not a HUGE improvement, but it looks nice ^.^
all together i/h/e gives you some extra power but its barely noticeable