How much is this 95 DB7 worth?? (New 2 CI!)

The_818_Boi

Keep It JDM Bruhh!
Wats Gucci Guys! Ok there's a nice looking DB7 4 Sale & I want to know the max much you would pày 4 it.
Its a Black 95 Ls 4dr ( Ill try to put up)
Car has:
-148k OG Miles,Clean Title,its AUTO(Still Good?)
-Good Paint & Blk Leathe Interior
-Has AC,PW,PL,PS & Moonroof.
Overall The Car Looks Great!
Asking price is $2000
What is this car really worth? I'm pretty sure more than $2500 rite?

The_818_Boi

Keep It JDM Bruhh!
KBB price is $2300. But what's the real value,qq nobody really goes with the KBB price if the car is in good conditions, people sell worst cars for even more money! Most people on CraigsList are overpriced...

EyeKhan

¡AY, CARAMBA!
KBB price is $2300. But what's the real value,qq nobody really goes with the KBB price if the car is in good conditions, people sell worst cars for even more money! Most people on CraigsList are overpriced...
Nothing really wrong with the car? No pics?

The_818_Boi

Keep It JDM Bruhh!
The Car is Very Well Maintained, the seller is the 3rd owner.Ill try 2 put pics.
What you guys think should I get it 2k? I only have $1800 rite now in hand or should I wait for a 93 DA9 to pop out?

The_818_Boi

Keep It JDM Bruhh!
I've been lookin 4 my 1st car for over 11 months waiting for a decent 92-93 DA to come out & I haven't got one yet -__-
I'm 50-50 on waiting or gettin any good deal I can find..

jwh0818

I've been lookin 4 my 1st car for over 11 months waiting for a decent 92-93 DA to come out & I haven't got one yet -__-
I'm 50-50 on waiting or gettin any good deal I can find..
Before you buy. Crank the car up then take the oil cap off. If the motor starts to die then the motor is gonna need some major work. Check for oil leaks

jwh0818

The Car is Very Well Maintained, the seller is the 3rd owner.Ill try 2 put pics.
What you guys think should I get it 2k? I only have $1800 rite now in hand or should I wait for a 93 DA9 to pop out?
Don't settle. Wait for what you really want

The_818_Boi

Keep It JDM Bruhh!
Its hard to find a Low Miles Clean Title 92-93 DA with only $1800 as my budget! Lol its really frustrating but I wouldnt mind gettin a DB7 but I will eventually try 2 sell & get that Red DA9 LS... lol

xX6IXXx

After you check it out and feel good about the cars integrity I say go for it, heck even offer him the 1800.00 because cash in hand speaks to people.

The_818_Boi

Keep It JDM Bruhh!
His asking price was $2300 & he'll let it go 4 $2000. $1800 is my max I .can't. do more than that so its $200 from no deal to a deal. But I have to test drive it 1st & feel the car..Don't even have my license yet tho lol lol

jwh0818

His asking price was $2300 & he'll let it go 4 $2000. $1800 is my max I .can't. do more than that so its $200 from no deal to a deal. But I have to test drive it 1st & feel the car..Don't even have my license yet tho lol lol
Is this a Craigslist car

trolleyassassin

almost famous
2,000 is a good price for a clean db where I'm from especially black with black interior...I say gather up 2 Billy's and go for it I wish my first car was a db to be honest

XjoEnX

2,000 is a good price for a clean db where I'm from especially black with black interior...I say gather up 2 Billy's and go for it I wish my first car was a db to be honest
Straight up. For $2000, that DB7 would have sold the first day he posted it in my area. Actually, it would have sold within an hour of posting the ad.