How much miles per tank are you averaging?

E85B18

I was getting 180 miles per 10 gallons but I am running 1000cc injectors

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
i get abour 275-300 in my 97, about 200 in the SRT.

Check your 02 sensors, thatll cause you some gas issues.

Vadim_D

Mac Dre
If it was the o2 sensor wouldnt it be throwing a code?

You guys are getting some pretty good gas mileage..

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
If it was the o2 sensor wouldnt it be throwing a code?

You guys are getting some pretty good gas mileage..
Yes, a dead o2 sensor will throw a code.

An Integra should be getting around 300 or more miles to a full tank, I don't see any reason not too other than a serious build, turbo or s/c. I could literally flow mine through VTEC in every gear and still get atleast 300.

You may just need a good tune up and/or maintanence. Spark plugs, wires, cap, rotor, fuel filter....etc.

IntegraNewAge

GSR here, and I fill up once a week, and get roughly 250-275 if I let it get pretty low, but I got in the habit of only letting my tank get below 1/4 tank maybe once every 2-3 months with any car I ever had.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
is 300 really high or something? shoooot...
With a 13.2 gallon tank, if you get 300 miles out of that 13.2 gallons, that's only 22.7 MPG. So it's not exactly high. I still get an average MPG in the high 20's even with my engine build.
Are you guys with bad mileage letting your cars idle alot or driving on half-flat tires? lol

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
With a 13.2 gallon tank, if you get 300 miles out of that 13.2 gallons, that's only 22.7 MPG. So it's not exactly high. I still get an average MPG in the high 20's even with my engine build.
Are you guys with bad mileage letting your cars idle alot or driving on half-flat tires? lol
im getting 300miles to a 9. something to 10 gallon fill. ive never seen the gas light...it scares me

slambedcivic

Wow, there are a lot of low numbers in here. I get about 330-335 to a tank in my GSR. I usually fill up about 10.5-11 gallons. I am by no means nice to my car while driving it. lol. I do maintain it rather well though.

SLV_DB7

i don't tend to let my needle get lower than 1/4, when i fill up i usually get around 8-9 gallons in there. 260 miles devided by 8.5 gallons is 30 mpg, i though that was pretty good, but i could be wrong. I just did cap, rotor and plugs, I still need to get some NGK wires and a fuel filter