how much of a difference???

bbteggy96

I bought my car with halo, I don't want them at all! I have a 98+ front bumper. People are selling 98+ headlights pretty high and the 94-97 cheaper. How much if a difference is the fitment and will it look okay? Any have pics of a 98+ bumper with 94-97 head lights?

99Integrags

Damn 35 bucks really! What a deal! I don't think 94-97 will fit in the 98+ bumper and if they do they will llok like trash for sure.

Teggy64

Got vtec?
Just look around eBay and craigslist for part outs. Found myself a pair just this week for $125. Just be patient and you'll come across a decently priced pair. As far as fitmint goes, 98-01 headlights are larger than 94-97 so the housing on the bumper of a 98-01 will be too large and 94-97 ones will either flop around or just look like shit.

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
partouts are going to be the cheapest, a while ago i picked up a headlight and a door for 120, (20 for the headlight and 100 for the door). i needed the door for parts so i took what i needed and sold it for 40. the only problem i have is that the headlight i bought is a little yellow