How Much Offset Without Rolling Fenders

GerardCB

Hi,

I'm dropped about 2.5 inches.

I'm THINKING about getting 16x8 and tires 205/50/16.

I'm wondering how much offset My rims need to be so I don't have to roll my fenders.

Sent from my iPhone

DonJulio

Reppin' tha NW
Won't work.

Your setup will force your rim and tire into your suspension parts.

16x7 at most for a good fit. Fender rolling is required to fit 16x8. At your height anyways.

Get 195/45 to give yourself more room. This will stretch the tire giving a cleaner fit.

Last edited:

95B18BTurbo

Just roll the damn fenders and throw some meat in there. I rolled mine and clear 215/45/16 on 16x7's with a +40 0ffset. if you are looking to stance it, then once again you will really need to roll the fenders.

DonJulio

Reppin' tha NW
Just roll the damn fenders and throw some meat in there. I rolled mine and clear 215/45/16 on 16x7's with a +40 0ffset. if you are looking to stance it, then once again you will really need to roll the fenders.
He's dropped 2.5 inches, I don't think he can fit very much tire without super negative camber or rolling fenders.

cody1018

I ran a 205/45/16 with 16x7 no rub without rolling at all. I just bought 195/50/15 for a 15x8 wheel so I'll definitely need to roll the fenders.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

95B18BTurbo

He's dropped 2.5 inches, I don't think he can fit very much tire without super negative camber or rolling fenders.
I'm dumped as far as FF2's will go and tucking hard all the way around. In order to get my 15x8 +20's to tuck on my other integra with 205/50/15's dumped all the way down, I had to put in some good negative camber and roll the fenders.