how much should i sell this for

Spody02

Name: Cody
ok i got built bottom end with about 4k on it

its got all acl bearings and thrust washer, cp 81mm 9-1 pistons, and eagle h-beams, and arp head studs
and i got paper work for all of it, and it was built by me. ran fine

how much should i sell it for

Well, since you're a private builder, not a shop with a reputation, it will be less than if a shop did it.
In today's market you'll be lucky to come out with 30-40% over the cost of parts. At lest that's what I'm seeing around here.

Spody02

well i paid like 600 for pistons, 300 for rods, 100 for head studs, and 100 for bearings

so 1100 so about 330-440

hmmm

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
ask 2 grand... say your negoitiable and see who comes a callin... craigslist is your friend

GreenTeggy

My name is Ben
I say to keep it nothing is selling cause of the super shitty market unless you sell it for DIRT cheap

mirrorimg

What bottom end is it, b18c or b18b? I dont want to assume that since the compression on the pistons is 9-1 that its a B, because it could be a low compression GSR block for a turbo build.

I think you would have an easier sale if it is a GSR block.

mirrorimg

I would list it for 1900. That way you can stave off some super lowballers. If you list it for 1500, people will offer 1k, which is less than what you paid for. Having a higher price will leave you with more bargaining room, but it may be a while for a sale.

You may want to also list it as a trade, with cash on top on either end, depending on what it is. (complete k24 swap?:)) Eh, do you already have the k24 motor?

Spody02

ok i got built bottom end with about 4k on it

its got all acl bearings and thrust washer, cp 81mm 9-1 pistons, and eagle h-beams, and arp head studs
and i got paper work for all of it, and it was built by me. ran fine

how much should i sell it for
:)