How much will this cost?

decision4life

Well today while delivering some pizza, i got hit. It was completly random but it ended up being a very good friend of mine so hes paying out of pocket. Im gettin the pieces needed to fix from a junk shell that is the same color and i was wondering how much would be reasonable to put them on. Also any opinions on what i will need to fix, as in whole rear trunk area behind the bumper or just the pieces, would be greatly appreciated. I really wanna make it cheaper for him cause i dont want the body shop to screw him over on price. Thanks

rwcjose

Damn wat are the odds that a good friend hit ur car but anyways i would make sure first that none of the frame work is damaged before anything cuz i know shops will tell u oh we had to replace this and replace that for x amount of money u know but from the pic it looks like a really easy cuz so u could probably do it urself u know

sent from HTC EVO

ssbpdc2R

looks pretty well close to totalled, your friend better come up with 4-5k in cash or buy you a new integra.

decision4life

Got quotes from two shops today, one was 654.82 if i had the parts and the needed no paint. The other was 500-700 with parts no paint, and 800 to 1100 with paint so it shouldnt be too bad. The trunk will have to be pulled maybe 1/2 inch but only in the middle. About 800 with the parts and all. Not as bad as what i thought.

decision4life

Im not having to pay for it, and the parts off the shell will only cost around 100 already called and priced those. The shell parts are the same color, championship white, so no need for paint.

j13

Keep It Clean
Bumper 40$
Filler piece 30$
Hatch without glass 50$ W/ glass 100$
Labor free DIY

These are Southern Cali prices.