How much would you pay for this?

Thekris

http://ebid.nashville.gov/auction/XcAPViewItem.asp?ID=60464

Its a 95 integra Ls i think. 130k miles. Intake, headers, exhaust, what looks like 16s. It needs a front bumper, fender, and new non ricer tails. At the auction, my dad looked at it and everything seemed fine on it. You don't know if it starts or not but we've boughten 12 cars before from their and inspected them right and only 1 had a blown head gasket. What do you think the most I should bid for this and how much could I get for it once I get it fixed up back to stock. I may end up keeping it because I really want a 5spd to drive sometimes instead of my auto.

Thekris

Also, I was wondering. If somebody had a carfax report subscription, Ill pay a few bucks paypal if you could do a report on this. The vin is on the auction.

Thekris

800-1000 you should buy it for.

What's the title on it?
salvage?

What brand are the aftermarket parts?
Not sure on that. I want to get a carfax report before I buy. and again, Im not sure on brands. My dad looked at the car for me.

j13

Keep It Clean
Looks good. I would pay 1000-1700 for it. Go for ir bro. You can buy it and convert your auto to 5spd like I'm doing

Thekris

If I had the knowledge, time, and money to convert, I would but I don't. I also like having an automatic sometimes. Like getting up at 630 to school and I don't have the consciousness to drive, its a lot better than shifting. But yeah, I think Im probably gonna go like 1100 for it at the highest.