How often do you check your oil?

slacker

Slackin since '88
I don't know about you guys, but I check my oil once a week atleast. And everytime before I hit the highway (I drive on the highway everyday so, I check it everyday lol). I guess I'm anal, but without an oil pressure gauge and this being my only car, I am very thorough with it. Just curious to see if anybody else is like me :p Oh and I also keep a quart, funnel and rag under the hood haha.

slacker

Slackin since '88
every couple weeks. and dont keep that shit under the hood. cars were given trunks for a reason.
Why not under the hood? Its held down by the wiper fluid reservoir and motor mount.. I dont want it bouncing around slamming around in the trunk.

mirrorimg

I would check mine every week and add a quart or two. I burned a lot of oil. When my engine is done being rebuilt, I wont have to worry about that any more :D

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
I dont beat on either one of my cars. The SRT only has 51k on it and the Booger has 14k on the motor.

pluckt007

Fat guy in a little coat.
bout every 3-4 mos? or whenever i need to change it. i forgot when's the last time, so that's how i know its time. i gotta make a trip to pick some up and a filter too. been doin so more research about oils and stuff.

damn.. everyday? its a honda, not a geo. it's all good, baby!