How often do you check your oil?

rockadilla

thats right.
I usually only drive my car about 125 miles a week, so I check it about once every 2 weeks, usually I spend an hour or 2 every other saturday cleaning/working on my car

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
I hate the look of a ass ton of guages. When I get the time/ money all im puttin in my car for guages and a differnt boost guange and AF guage.

hamfacekilla

I hate the look of a ass ton of guages. When I get the time/ money all im puttin in my car for guages and a differnt boost guange and AF guage.
x2, thats why i just get the 1.5 inch gauges and pull the light dimmer switch and the cruise button, and pop them bad boys right in, they look factory

pluckt007

Fat guy in a little coat.

really? i like guages. the more the better. more means i can monitor more things. maybe im just paranoid...

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
i often like to taste my oil as its cooling down, i can tell by the tatste if its burning and where burning from, same if its leaking if i taste rubber its most likely a gasket.