How often do you eat fast food?

BeatBox

Real Good!
once or twice a wk

in and out.....its on my bucket list! we dont have those over here, going to Vegas next month wonder if theres any over there

whitedc4

i don't see too much wrong with it.

idk i eat it every day. usually dinner is home cooked. but i order pizza 3 or more times a week. taco bell usually after mid night because i'm always starving about that time and i have one like .1 of a mile away from me.
usually i get something from somewhere at least once or twice a day tho

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I am a once every month or two kind of person at most. I have to be incredibly lazy to want to pay good money for s*** food.

OneFastGSR

Lol I like the way you look at that nemesis. But yeah I eat it all the time my family is basically how whitedc4 said, Pizza, fast food. All the time. It's like burger king, mcdonalds, or pizza. Everyday here. I'm actually tired of all 3 of those to where i'd rather find some other junk to eat.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
It wont get to me consciously until im eating it everday consistantly but i tend to spread it out naturally. But if i did eat it once a day id be fine. The good thing is theres so many non moldy fast food joints available you can change it up! :rolf:

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
i don't see too much wrong with it.

idk i eat it every day. usually dinner is home cooked. but i order pizza 3 or more times a week. taco bell usually after mid night because i'm always starving about that time and i have one like .1 of a mile away from me.
usually i get something from somewhere at least once or twice a day tho
I think I'm going to have to order some pizza now. I'm the same way, except I try to limit my fast food. Cooking food yourself just seems more appealing to me.

OneFastGSR

Seems like everyone wants to goto in-n-out burger or has been. I'm hoping to goto texas atleast twice oklahoma once and florida once within the next couple months. So I hope I eat in-n-out burger sometime.. Lol

drevans_satx

Dylan
Texas here, I've never heard of an In-n-out, let alone eaten at one.

The best we got to offer is Whataburger, and local burgers.

The Kev

Vtec? I have V-TAK! Son..
You can make some of these fast food breakfasts on your own, and prolly cheaper....