how often does everyone change there oil....

gmetalintegra

Whenever u get uroil changed drive the car back to ur house and check the oil, it will be just as dirty lookin as when u changed it there is no point at all in changin it that soon, i mean look at what there tellin u to change the oil in new cars, there tellin u to wait up to 5000 miles to get ur oil changed on some new cars, and thats from the dealership tellin that. Wait a minimum of 3000 milesz i waited 6000 on this last one, and i have 86000 miles on my car, and i took the valve cover off and it still looks brand new 8)

XSI_DA_IN_TN

Probably because the oil change place is chumpin you. When I change my oil, it stays looking new for awhile.

JDMB16TEG

Hey people, It sounds like we have a bunch of cars that we can eat off of - But what your really doing is hurting your car. I went to school at Wyotech and my major was refinishing vehicles. It is very bad to wax your car more than twice a year. The wax clogs the poors in the top coat(clear coat) and doesnt allow the basecoat(color) to breath. If you keep on waxing the clearcoat will turn in to a milky or dull white color, there will be no shine at all. What you need to do is buy a polish that contains no wax so it dsnt clog the poors, i dont know if you guys new that already or what but im just lookin out for the fellow integra drivers out there.