How rare are optional lip kits

volscout88

Actually the kit only fits 90-91s. The sideskirts will fit 92-93, as will the lip spoiler, but the bumper lips will not.
What lip spoiler? i have the full 8 piece 90-91 oem optional lip kit and as far as i have come to learn from my research the only oem deck lid spoiler for 2nd gen. integras in all markets was for 4 door models and 3 doors having the gs non led spoiler, gs-r led spoiler, honda access long led spoiler and the mugen spoiler

ryukkid

beep beep
What lip spoiler? i have the full 8 piece 90-91 oem optional lip kit and as far as i have come to learn from my research the only oem deck lid spoiler for 2nd gen. integras in all markets was for 4 door models and 3 doors having the gs non led spoiler, gs-r led spoiler, honda access long led spoiler and the mugen spoiler
Care to post some pics for us ?

I was referring to the fact that the spoilers would interchange between the years. I apologize if it seemed confusing and as if I was implying that it was a part of the 8 piece OEM optional lip.

volscout88

Care to post some pics for us ?
front oem optional lip for 90-91 3 door bumpers

rear oem lip for 90-91 3 door bumpers

oem optional 3 piece side skirts for 90-93 3 door integra

the skirt and door cap

the skirt end cap

that makes up the whole lip kit, not too hard to find the front lip, jdp makes a replica and you can find oem ones on ebay every now and then, rear lip is the 2nd easier one to find, the side skirts are the most rare especially if there complete, door caps being the most rare.

volscout88

The oem lip kit was only available for 90-91 integra 3 door models, the 4 door model unfortunately never got an optional lip kit

volscout88

Im not selling mine but someone on g2ic is sellin their teg with the complete kit, make him an offer on the kit maybe he'll part it out. These kits complete go for about a grand