How should i build my stock b18b1 motor

josemoreno

So i guess ima go with a different setup cus i recently messed up one of my pistons and got medal shavings in my motor im planning to get a b20z and put the b16 head on it i can get the b20z for $600

qanwar

i have a 1998 integra gs, and i want to get a vtec head on it. i dont know alot about engine work and i was wondering how much it would cost just to replace the head and go vtec. And another question was that will the engine have problems after the head is replaced, someone told me you should never mess with the engine cause they get leaks. Thanks.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
i have a 1998 integra gs, and i want to get a vtec head on it. i dont know alot about engine work and i was wondering how much it would cost just to replace the head and go vtec. And another question was that will the engine have problems after the head is replaced, someone told me you should never mess with the engine cause they get leaks. Thanks.
google ls vtec

Ricomoody

Teg'dOut
Im planning on doing an LS Vtec Build in my stock teggy but I was wondering if the GSR head is compatible with the LS block and if so should i go with a B16 head or the GSR head? What really is the difference between those 2 heads?