How should i go about lowering my car?

jrudnitsky150

Im planning on lowering my 1995 acura integra on springs and i wanna leave about 3/4-1inch in the wheel gap. Will eibach sportline srings give me that with a 1.7" drop? I would like to use tokico blues struts. And i want a camber kit that will leave my wheels at a stock camber but im not sure which ones to get.

lazeebeast35

If you don't want to go full coilovers, do what most people do. Get ground controls and koni yellows. They are a really good combo. Advantage is you can leave what ever gap you want. So if you do the 3/4 gap and end up not liking it, you don't have to buy another set of springs and take everything apart again.

themiller13

And don't worry about a camber kit with that small of a drop. Just make sure you get it aligned. Toe is the enemy not camber.

randomhobo

automagic user
Look at the pics on my profile, I'm lowered on Eibach Sportlines with KYB GR-2 shocks/struts. No complaints about the ride, just wish the front gap was a little less.

also keep in mind I don't have a camber kit so its between 1.1 RF, 1.8LF, 1.3LR, 2.8RR (something is bent) degrees camber.

uhhkilleez

If your stock shocks are still good check out Tein S-Tech springs. This is my car on S-techs on stock gsr shocks and they give you a 2 finger gap in the rear and 1 finger gap in the front. My tires were 195 60r so you can't put your fingers in perpendicular. Perfect for daily driving imo.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

pluckt007

Fat guy in a little coat.
And don't worry about a camber kit with that small of a drop. Just make sure you get it aligned. Toe is the enemy not camber.
Get a camber kit! Save money somewhere else, not on your suspension.

What good is an alignment if the tech cant get the hub to level out because theres no more room to "go wider" on top, or in front?

themiller13

Get a camber kit! Save money somewhere else, not on your suspension.

What good is an alignment if the tech cant get the hub to level out because theres no more room to "go wider" on top, or in front?
I'm lower than he wants to go, on Koni/GC. Went to get an alignment and everything is in stock specifications. He doesn't need one unless he plans to race it and wants to be able to get some crazy camber angles. I was going to buy a kit for front and back. But everyone I talked to says its a waste of $$$. Just my .02