How To Become A Moderator?

speedin

The Transporter
acurals209 said:
sorry about the cap. letters i hope this makes you guys a bit happier lol well its all cool whats in the past stays in the past. the reason they know about my little cap letter is because we are a good family here and we all listen and help each other out thats why melt and our great mod knows i have a problem with cap.letters. i love it here
its cool, i was just curious. cap away! its a great way to tell its your post

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
maybe one day when im a bit smarter ill be a moderator lol. i mean come on... im on CI atleast 5 times a day lol. i just dont always have something to say :|

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I think all of the forums I have been on have helped me learn some about the honda motors. Especially the weaknesses, and the common problems.

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
I Like The Post Cuz I Like The Feeling I Get After You Help A Fellow Integra Owner And Plus Ive Gotten A Lot Of Good Advice Here And Its Great

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Sites like these have helped me do some stuff to my car, example helped me put in my on pieces. Thanks to G2IC.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
What if we had to fire a moderator, who would you guys like to see as a mod?

I think moderators that are no longer active, should no longer be moderators.

Edit* That includes me, and none of the other mods should take this the wrong way. Just a hypothetical question. :oops:

Last edited:

Todd

token ex-mod
Melt said:
theres more to it than being on the site "frequently" or i would have become a mod of clubcivic a LONG time ago .... jay jay seems to be doing a good job here with mod selection but over there its ridicilous, seems like every noob who seems to be around a little bit gets made a mod of some section, they have disrespected all the older members over there which is why a lot choose not to post. Especially with what they have done with post counts, now i dont care so much about the number, but when people like my friend sublimewls who have been there forever cant get into vip now thats fuckin gay.

Not trying to turn this thread into a clubcivic bashing session, but i feel that since the same guy runs both sites thats a good example of what we want to not see here.

that hurts :cry:

:lol:

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
HERE'S how the voting went for a moderator went a few months ago. DC2 Project was consequently blessed with the status. I think if the Mod's feel another Mod is needed they'll set up a poll to see who the club likes, or just exercise their executive privelage and pick who they want, like Bush shoving Bolton down the Democrats' throats :D

CHILD

all day all JDM
Holy shit.....Todd! where the hell have you been??? lol Club N-tegra is really laid back and informative. No ass holes as of yet (knock on wood) but i tihnk mods are chosen if JayJay thinks you could be an asset to the site. I doubt he would want the CC drama over here, so he's taking his time with it a.k.a. doing it right :thumbs up

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I hope to keep the drama at CC and leave CI how it is. So far the newer members have been cool, only problems we have hear are JDM debates and cold air vs short ram.

CHILD

all day all JDM
yeah the problems are basically personal preference stuff.......I think thats a good thing :thumbs up