how to check the transmission oil?

awright3331

G1 TEG
How do I check and see if i need to add some. thats the one thing no one has checked on it, Also my teg doesnt have a clutch fluid container

ThatOneDc2

not too sure there is a way to check it. honestly its probably just a good idea to flush and replenish after so long. just did a fresh tranny oil swap two days ago.

emd513

I'm assuming u mean for a five speed trans. Jack it up and pull the fill plug out. If it is right to the point of seeping out then your good. like a diff in your truck r rear wheel drive car. Might as well drain and flush to be honest. Your already there. Just have to add a step.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

pinatigerdc4

not too sure there is a way to check it. honestly its probably just a good idea to flush and replenish after so long. just did a fresh tranny oil swap two days ago.
Feel a difference since you flushed it?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Your clutch fluid container is on top of the master cylinder. It's the same system a your brakes.

Trans fluid check is like post above.

awright3331

G1 TEG
Your clutch fluid container is on top of the master cylinder. It's the same system a your brakes.

Trans fluid check is like post above.
Thank you, I will be sure to check that and the trans fluid and make sure im not running low on any of those fluids.