How To/DIY List

Prozon

Kris
Or even simpler, you could just have a tab at the top link to my thread. I update it frequently. :thumbs up

Trinh, i'm beginning to think you don't like my list! </3

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
I think you're taking this a little too personally. I'm not removing your thread or claiming credit to it. I'm cleaning up this section in hopes of creating a better experience for existing and new members. Nothing personal. Your thread would still be here. I understand everything that you have said and stressed.

What I'm saying is that with a dedicated tab, mods and admins would have the ability to manage and update articles more efficiently. To maintain the integrity of the material, it's a good idea to have only the mods/admins edit the article list. Otherwise, it's not fair to all the other members and anyone could add anything they wanted. It'd be nice to have members submit DIY/How-To's for approval before posting, but this is still to be discussed. In the end, it will create less clutter and useless threads in this section...like we have now. :thumbs up

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
To maintain the integrity of the material, it's a good idea to have only the mods/admins edit the article list.
i see what you did there! (even if you didn't do it on purpose)

I see what you are saying trinh, and having a dedicated tab could definitely be powerful, but I think Kris has also done a lot of hard work compiling what we have already. possibly allow him to run a thread of off-forum threads (which would be mostly ti, but still) or allow him to have privileges to moderate that how-to tab only.

He's done a good job this far, why not give him a bit of respect and a bit of delegation (read: less work haha) on your part, i fear you may be stretching yourself a bit then? your goal gets accomplished and Kris can get his panties out of a wad.

Last edited:

Prozon

Kris

I see what you are saying trine, and having a dedicated tab could definitely be powerful, but I think Kris has also done a lot of hard work compiling what we have already. possibly allow him to run a thread of off-forum threads (which would be mostly ti, but still) or allow him to have privileges to moderate that how-to tab only.

He's done a good job this far, why not give him a bit of respect and a bit of delegation (read: less work haha) on your part, i fear you may be stretching yourself a bit then? your goal gets accomplished and Kris can get his panties out of a wad.
I approve. And I go commando, panties are for wussies.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen

I see what you are saying trine, and having a dedicated tab could definitely be powerful, but I think Kris has also done a lot of hard work compiling what we have already. possibly allow him to run a thread of off-forum threads (which would be mostly ti, but still) or allow him to have privileges to moderate that how-to tab only.

Hey douche butt. You spelled her name wrong ;)

Prozon

Kris
Added another How-To to the list. I think I will be making a write up today for my Tein S-Tech's on my DA.