how to fix abs codes. 11 & 81 on 98 teg

killab18

ok i think i ran the codes right and this is what i got. code 11(long-short) and i got code 81(long-long-long-long-long-long-long-long-short)
code 11-open circuit on front right wheel sensor. anyone have a pic of where it is?
code 81-cpu. where is that located and how much do they run?? thanx

PogKai

B20VTEC
killab18 said:
ok i think i ran the codes right and this is what i got. code 11(long-short) and i got code 81(long-long-long-long-long-long-long-long-short)
code 11-open circuit on front right wheel sensor. anyone have a pic of where it is?
code 81-cpu. where is that located and how much do they run?? thanx
wheel sensosr? it seems to be abs related.
the ECU it's located at the passenger side. if you seat on passenger side it's the panel that your right foot will be near at.. between the door and the glove compartment.

killab18

no i need the cpu for the abs system. These are all abs related as stated in the topic. i know where the ecu is but i dont need that. but thanx anyway

Walshie

''Gs-Rizzle''
lol im sure he knows wear a ecu is...got the codes form it riight??.. :p im not so sure with a 3erd gen but my 2g I had the brian box for the abs behind the pasanger seat on the inner quater panel like behind the door under the plastic. if that helps any lol.

Walshie

''Gs-Rizzle''
the ABS computer (hidden next to the passenger-side rear speaker) ok thats what I came up with doin a lil research is that what you needed?

killab18

ok ill check that out and see if its that. now does anyone know where to get one if its bad and if they are interchangable with other models like the civic