How to fix leaky gas line

BeatBox

Real Good!
well the gas tank was leaking gas, so i replaced that.....now i think when i did that i might of put alittle too much pressure one of the gas lines now its leaking, only when the car is on but its leaking

is there a cheap way to fix it? POS is starting to piss me off to be honest, one thing after another.

you cant see the leak itself but its the line 2nd from the top

any help would be appreciated THANKS!

justjdm

DB8 Whore
I would cut it and splice a rubber hose in there with 2 hose clamps if possible. Just make sure it doesn't rub on anything!

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
2 ways, one way is better but costs more, the other isn't as good, could cause further headaches down the road, but is cheaper.

1. replace the line completely with OEM lines from Honda/Acura
2. Find the leak, cut the line on each side, flare the tips, make a line to connect both ends

If you are going to keep the car for a while, I would bite the bullet and replace the line. It's the best way. They are starting to rust out anyway so it's only a matter of time before they start to leak from somewhere else.

BeatBox

Real Good!
2 ways, one way is better but costs more, the other isn't as good, could cause further headaches down the road, but is cheaper.

1. replace the line completely with OEM lines from Honda/Acura
2. Find the leak, cut the line on each side, flare the tips, make a line to connect both ends

If you are going to keep the car for a while, I would bite the bullet and replace the line. It's the best way. They are starting to rust out anyway so it's only a matter of time before they start to leak from somewhere else.
i actually dont think i want to keep it for more than another yr, i want something different
i hear ya on replacing the whole thing....i was checking to see how much they where but couldnt find the right one, the one in this link doesnt have the line im looking for
unless its # 19
http://www.acuraoemparts.com/delray/jsp/prddisplay.jsp?inputstate=5&catcgry1=INTEGRA&catcgry2=1998&catcgry3=3DR+LS&catcgry5=FUEL+PIPE+(3)&ListAll=All&vinsrch=no
thanks for the help