How to help get rid of interior odors

DeaconWagers

car in progress
If you remove your seats and hit them with some compressed air [from a compressor, not p/c cleaning air-in-a-can], it'll knock the funk right off of them. follow it up with some febreze [doesn't work so well by itself, hit the seats with air first], and you've got a fresh smelling ride. my DA was filthy when i bought it, and had that typical old car odor. after wiping everything down, and then febrezing the seats and carpet, it still smelled. a friend told me about spraying the seats with compressed air, so i tried it and it works. and now that i think about it, i guess it wouldn't hurt to try it with the carpet, while you've got the seats out.

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
uh........ my teg dosent get interior odors lol i have leather that smells good as fuck because i take care of it so much. i have rules like no food or drinks in my car and if YOU smell your not getting into my car. plus i have a berry air freshner lol

DeaconWagers

car in progress
berries ftw. mine'll stay smelling fresh now that i've de-funked it, but when i bought it, i seriously don't think it saw cleaning of any sort for a couple of years.

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
I took all my seats out and washed them with a water hose and soap left them all day in the sun to dry, just like new

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
besides the squash freshner... you can also "spark up an L and hot box it" :p