How to: Install NRG Short hub and quick Release + Lock on Integra 3G's

BeatBox

Real Good!
my total for the short hub, quick-release, steering wheel, and lock was just under $600:shock:

you might want to ask more than 1 person for all that
same brand?

oh and i has to buy it myself, no need for lock, so maybe alittle more than $250 but def not paying $600 lol rather get it re painted .

Aznxtasy

Actually what I got was...

-NRG Short Hub
-NRG Quick Release
-Momo steering wheel
-NRG Quick Release Lock
-Skunk2 Type R Style Shift Knob
-Type R OEM shiftboot
-Razo Wide Rearview Mirror

BeatBox

Real Good!
Actually what I got was...

-NRG Short Hub
-NRG Quick Release
-Momo steering wheel
-NRG Quick Release Lock
-Skunk2 Type R Style Shift Knob
-Type R OEM shiftboot
-Razo Wide Rearview Mirror
yeah that will put a hole in my pocket lol yeah aslong as its between $2-300 for steering wheel, Q release n short hub...

stroke me b18

posting for post count
same brand?

oh and i has to buy it myself, no need for lock, so maybe alittle more than $250 but def not paying $600 lol rather get it re painted .
yea it was all NRG stuff except the Sparco wheel.

any decent steering wheel will cost $200 alone. and the short hub and quick release will be another $200 total.

XjoEnX

Very nice write, and a very very nice set up! Definitely will consider this option for security now.

Smartin

I finally installed my quick release , hub , and steering wheel yesterday . Thanks to these instructions . All I need to do is wire the horn ! | :

Green

quick question maybe someone can answer for me.

i got a nardi wheel coming and i wanna know if i need to get a quick disconnect for it to bolt to my nrg short hub?

Hayvan

legitimately weird.
Can anyone help me out with the model steering wheel the TS has?
Really digging it but can't seem to find which model it is..

Smartin

You don't need a quick release for your wheel . It's optional . It'll add another layer of security to your car . The quick release lets you carry your steering wheel that's attached to it . If you just connect the steering wheel to your hub , you won't be able to do that . Qr is used for security or track reasons .

Question for some of you guys . Do any of you guys know where the wire for the horn is ? My SRS spindle had this electrical tape attached to it , which runs down under the whole set up . N other words , the SRS spindle did not had a harness under it like it displays in these instructions . Help ?