How to make ur integra faster without a turbo??

mirrorimg

You don't necessarly have to boost to get power, you can build the engine. You don't even need to swap the head if you don't know how//don't have the money, but a LS/VTEC is bitchin'. If I were you i'd be doing
Intake->Exhaust/Header->Intake Mani->Build/Swap Head->Build Block.->Boost!!!!!!!!
Why would you waste money on an exhaust and header if you are going to need new ones for a turbo set up...

Has the OP replied in this thread since the original post?

Edit: OP hasnt been on since October 30th...

Last edited:

EklipzeR

StOnErZ iNc
lmao I guess he took the Chuck Norris poster.....I wonder if it worked out for him, if only I could get some feedback on that, I dont' wanna remove my DIego stickers and trade them for chuck.

DA1993

hey i know the post has been up for awhile but you could try some simple things like removen the power steering or ac unit. some people swear by it.

STL99Teggy

Honda Connoisseur
You can get this setup off of ebay for around $300 include this with what you already have and then flash the ecu and you should see some results.
1. MSD Cap
2. MSD Rotor
3. MSD Blaster 2 external coil
3. MSD 6200 Ignition
4. MSD 8.5 mm plug wires
5. NGK Iridium IX Spark Plugs

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
Cams, pistons, intake manifold, throttle body, flywheel, driveshaft, bore out your engine, but hell if youre gonna do all that go ahead and throw in the turbo