How to make ur integra faster without a turbo??

stormnorman

If you want to make youre integ faster without boost and something cheap do the poor mans type r: b16 over youre b18a1

bjdaddy

GO JDM High COMp PISTONS w / TYPE "R" RODS and ecu p28 or somethin chipped

with any b- series vtec head of course

purp_db7

A super charged integra would be fun superchaRgers give you more torque then anything and torque wins races hp sells cars nitrous and supercharger

Kent_racing

you can get pr3 pistons and crower 403's or 404's with valve train hondata s200 and a good tune

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
Supercharged are very limity in power and get shit for ga milage.
Plus this thread is a year old....

whatevrthefrag

Honestly there are so many threads in this forum and other about this same topic. You can either build the motor, boost it (turbocharger or supercharger), or swap a more powerful motor in.

google ls/vtec and you will have your answer on that subject..
honestly i wouldn't add supercharger.

1) expensive, might as well swap vtech b16 or b18 engine

2) makes a horrible screech like noise that you dont want your car to sound liek.
sounds like your cars crying :shock:

dekaf

pǝʇuɐɹb ɹoɟ buıɥʇou ǝʞɐʇ
Just boost the shit out of it and get a sex bov and put it closer to your intercooler so its loud as fuck. LOL

Prozon

Kris
Defeats the purpose of a BOV if it's far away from the intake. It's not just there for sounds you know.

Superchargers shouldn't make a "Screech", maybe the one you saw was broken.

Prozon

Kris
I think the idea of "No Turbo" was kind of a "No Boost" thing.. it sounds like the kid wanted to go all motor..

In any case, this thread is over a year old..

joshuathewolf

Broke but no Joke
BUMP lol even though the op fell down the well and died this thred is useful to me.... i have a b18b1 ls and i was thinking turbo... but now im going to v-tech and build the insides in stead!