How to put hids in my da

jdmda2388

I got hids for headlights and fogs 3kfogs and 8k headlights. I don't kno to do the fogs do I have totake the bumper off to get the headligst out or can I just take the headlights out??

And how do I hookem up

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
Nooooooooo.

A friend of mine had hid's in his da and it's one of the most annoying things ever.

Get some actual projectors, then install. It's flat out unsafe to rock hids in those stock housings.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

jdmda2388

You mean get projector headlights? ??

And ppl have hids all the times so why not on my da?? I just want my hids hooked up lol

92_JDM

yeah i notice there isnt any good projector for our g2 integras without being riced.
Normal headlights FTW :D

ModemDron

DA_Dron
Dooode total buzz kill for other drivers man! That Sh*t hurts they eyes at night man if you don't install them right lol but i totally agree with "Normal headlights FTW"

jdmda2388

Yea all the projector headlights are rice would never put that crap on my da .. I like jdm

So ill be alright putting my hids with my stock headlights? ??? And who can tell me how to install them lol I would appreciate it

Yea all the projector headlights are rice would never put that crap on my da .. I like jdm

So ill be alright putting my hids with my stock headlights? ??? And who can tell me how to install them lol I would appreciate it
Sounds like you don't want to listen to the opinions of those who have more experience and knowledge than you. Seems like you should go to another forum where all people care about is "jdm" and not doing things right.

arimahmad

Sounds like you don't want to listen to the opinions of those who have more experience and knowledge than you. Seems like you should go to another forum where all people care about is "jdm" and not doing things right.
Agree, If I ask for help, I always listen to the feedback. There are people on this site who know what works and what doesn't. You can save yourself on a lot of trouble, and money if you would consider what others are telling you.

If you put the HID's in the stock headlights, there will be too much scattering on your end, and the oncoming traffic will be blinded, which isn't cool. Stock headlights are not made to control the strong HID beams.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Yes, and you will have to polish the inside of the one piece.

Or get a set of these. The most accepted after market headlights for the G2. Already clear, and much cheaper than the JDMs.

Charly[horse]

Name = John
I have those, and just a heads up mine scatter light like crazy. I don't think there is a way to fix it so it kinda stinks. I could be wrong though let me know if I am!

ryukkid

beep beep
Charly[horse];917179 said:
I have those, and just a heads up mine scatter light like crazy. I don't think there is a way to fix it so it kinda stinks. I could be wrong though let me know if I am!
Nope I don't think so I had those as well and light scatter everywhere