How to remove AC system?

HopesFall

I Dunno...
cuz thats what i own, i cant find anything on the internet on how to do it...

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
HopesFall said:
cuz thats what i own, i cant find anything on the internet on how to do it...
The right way is to first get the Freon out of the system, Then just take the front bumper and the radiator out to remove the condenisor, and the a/c lines out. Cut the a/c belt and remove the compressor. Its pretty simple, I going to take mine out if the weather is nice this weekend. But I've taken the a/c out of my EJ before!

Street Anthem

Sac-Town's Finest
^ to condition the air in the car homeboy...

ima do the same on my G2 the INSTANT i get another daily driver to 'retire' my DA...

HopesFall

I Dunno...
howd u do it, cuz ppl want like 200 to take it out, and i heard its easy as hell...do u have a write up on how to do it..

XSI_DA_IN_TN

Or you can release the refridgerant yourself. Just make sure NOT to do it with your hand. In a ventilated are, undo a coolant hose with a wrench. After the refridgerant is gone, just start taking crap off. Not that hard.

chason1303

i just recently ripped mine out! i went as far as taking the cooler in the housing behind the dash out also! very simple. pm me if you want me to tell you exactly how i did it!

Street Anthem

Sac-Town's Finest
XSI_DA_IN_TN said:
Or you can release the refridgerant yourself. Just make sure NOT to do it with your hand. In a ventilated are, undo a coolant hose with a wrench. After the refridgerant is gone, just start taking crap off. Not that hard.
hell nah dont do that!!!!

if someone catches ur ass doin that, thats $25k+ fines cuz it destroyes the ozone layer. they almost did that to my dad when he did that to his van....then they found the cold-side of the a/c pipes was cracked so they cant prove that he took it out...it leaked

but nah dont do that! ur get ur ass fined big time. just get it drained...