How to remove rear windshield wiper

TypeR?

nevermind i got it! so here is the final product woot!!!

this is just a temporary plug until i can find a better looking one! check out the honda flag i snagged off a used car lot in the reflection lol:

now i need to remove the 90's style emblems lol:

Last edited:

stealthy

Not Turbo Lag,Its Forplay
all you guys talkin about big nuts and plugs....

TypeR?

i started at the back where the trunk latch is. its only clips that hold it on so dont be scared cuz you wont break em(knock on wood). once i got that part loose the rest popped right out. hope this helps, gl.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
I did this to my car. A lot of people said why are you taking the rear wiper off...don't you use it. And I did sometimes but I just got used to it and it's not that bad when it rains. Looks a lot cleaner IMO.

BeatBox

Real Good!
how the hell did you pop the panel off i poked and proded it and i can't find out how to remove it
hahaha i couldnt figure it out either..

i started at the back where the trunk latch is. its only clips that hold it on so dont be scared cuz you wont break em(knock on wood). once i got that part loose the rest popped right out. hope this helps, gl.
thats what i eneded up doing ^^^ you can also start at where that big back piece meets the two other smaller panels that go along the window and pop those up, i needed to pop them off just to put the that big panel back.

McMahon

JackTuned
Be careful when buying a plug. I bought one from ebay and its trash. Not only did I need to use the rubber seal from the wiper, I had to go out and buy a bolt and washers just to make it work. Doesnt sit flush by the way and looks dumb. I suggest you just get a rubber one from that person for $8.

8-bit

do what now?
Be careful when buying a plug. I bought one from ebay and its trash. Not only did I need to use the rubber seal from the wiper, I had to go out and buy a bolt and washers just to make it work. Doesnt sit flush by the way and looks dumb. I suggest you just get a rubber one from that person for $8.
so the ebay plugs are no good?

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Just deleted mine and I'm really drunk! So if you can't figure it out, and you're sober, take a look at your life....
The answer is: just spin the windhshield wiper it-self 'till it comes off! And buy that guy's plugs. The plugs from the dealership are a couple dollars more if you get them delivered to your house