How to replace axle?

TekBuDDy

i need to change my axle..does anyone know how to do it??? im changing the passenger side one..i need helppp

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
After taking off the wheel and shit, take off that bolt right in the middle of the brake rotor! that nut is holing the axle in place. then Take out the strut fork nut from the lower control you'll have to get the axle out by going under the fork, and also take of the lower controll arm bolt from the hub, which will let you pull the axle out. After all that just pull the axle out, you pay need to use something to wedge it out from the tranny. After that just rotate the new one into place and put after thing back together!

Hope this helps!

TekBuDDy

iight ko0ls same extact shit my cuz said..but im lazy so im takin it to my uncle shop...so it freeeeeeee.
..nah but im driving to ny and im not tryin to get there and my shit brakes.. fuqn last month i went there and my fuel pump died in VA. but i got one for free from my boy in ny

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
TekBuDDy said:
iight ko0ls same extact shit my cuz said..but im lazy so im takin it to my uncle shop...so it freeeeeeee.
..nah but im driving to ny and im not tryin to get there and my shit brakes.. fuqn last month i went there and my fuel pump died in VA. but i got one for free from my boy in ny
Yeah, dude Get it fix b4 you hit the road, my friend just called me a said hes timing belt broke, so I really need to do mine soon!