How to shave "Integra LS emblem"?

Mike61096

17 yr. old Integra Modder
How do I shave this Integra LS emblem so I can place an Integra xSI decal in it's place?

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 2

Mike61096

But how do I cover up the holes so they're not visible under the xsi decal?

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Why would you put an Integra xSi emblem? It's like putting a type r sticker on an LS...

dlo253

You have to weld them shut, bondo, smooth, paint. Then decal. No other way to do it without half assing it. Do u even have anything from an xsi? Or jdm at all for that matter..?

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Yeah, you have to weld, straight bondo will crack eventually from opening and closing the deck lid. It's a lot of trouble for a sticker that doesn't really apply, imo. That being the nice way of me saying

Mike61096

Yeah, you have to weld, straight bondo will crack eventually from opening and closing the deck lid. It's a lot of trouble for a sticker that doesn't really apply, imo. That being the nice way of me saying
Yea...I didn't think there would be that much work involved. I think I'll just change the emblems.

djzachtyler

Looking for my next Teg..
cheap easy way is to sand, bondo, primer paint...

correct way is to grind down arounf the holes, tac weld em shut grind the welds, then sand em smooth go over the spots with filler, then primer, paint & clear coat the area & apply your decal.

***edit* patrick already said all this LOL...

dlo253

Moisture will also speed up the cracking process.

OP you should just swap the Acura emblems out for Honda ones, if anything..
Don't make the same mistake I did tho and buy the UKDM emblem. Doesn't cover the holes, $40 down the drain haha.

dlo253

cheap easy way is to sand, bondo, primer paint...

correct way is to grind down arounf the holes, tac weld em shut grind the welds, then sand em smooth go over the spots with filler, then primer, paint & clear coat the area & apply your decal.

***edit* patrick already said all this LOL...
That was dlo.. Haha :lol: