how to take out push start??

kyau1

hi i bought this integra and it has a push start on it. Now the car wouldn't start and i'm blaming the push start. The only way the car would stay on is when i hold the key. I also have a compu star alarm system that gives it auto ignite. Now after i start the car with the remote i put the key in and the car wouldl die out. PLease does anybody here know what's going on i haven't driven the car in 1 month i'm in the chicago area if you guys have any pointers please help me out thank you lots

slikk

Money Getter
i am guessig that the problem is with you ignition switch since you auto start works.

what if you dont use your auto start and just use your key and the button, how does the car respond?

kyau1

slikk said:
i am guessig that the problem is with you ignition switch since you auto start works.

what if you dont use your auto start and just use your key and the button, how does the car respond?
it would start if i twist and hold the key in the ignition, but it owuld die out after i let go, and this is funny we changed the ignition switch and it still wouldn't work

DJNAS

HUSTLING FOR A HUSTLER
rip out your alarm and trhen try starting the car .. some times alarms bug out ....

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
So, the car will remote start and stay running? But when you put the key in (when it's running in remote start mode), turn it, and hit the brake, it shuts off? Or does it shut off before you hit the brake? What year is your Teg?

DJNAS may be right, but if you disconnect the brain, you'll need to bypass the starter kill and/or ignition kill relays for the car to start.

kyau1

is anybody here from chicago, IL because that's where i'm at and i can't really explain the situation it's kind of complicated now, yes it shuts off when i hit the brakes, open/close doors, even E_BRAKE, when i release the e-brake it would totally shut off, desperately need help here

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Thats the wierdest shit i ever heard, I hate electrical shit.

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
hope wat we talked about earlier helped dont hessitate to im me again if you need ne thing