how was your day today??:)

samilp

Sam P
i was in orlando (my home, well my mom's house) driving back up to where i live (120 miles).
there was a car accident in front of me that i couldnt see because it was over a hill. when i got on top of the hill there was a 2009 hyunda sante fe parked on my lane and another car parked on the emergency lane. (its a two lane road and i was on the left side) long story short i hit that suv at 80mph with probably 20-30 ft of braking (i'm guessing i hit the car at over 60). So its "my fault". and i had liability on the previous car. everything comes out of my pocket
lol i just got side tracked. anyway the ambulance ride was 5k cause the ride was 50+ miles cause i wanted to go back to my mom's city.
the person in the suv was a 19 year old college chick.....didnt have it in her head to pull the car over ALL THE WAY

91tegwitgsr

It was a good day getting new tires on my DA and then go to pick it up and see a nice long key mark down my entire passenger side of the car......I hate people in this town blah

1sloDC2

that's a good day right there.

Day was good except none of my coworkers decided to pull their weight at all today

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
went to work on my day off, 5 people and 600 chairs, from 12pm-9pm taking the old ones out and bringing and unpacking the new ones

going back tomorrow to finish the job

8-bit

do what now?
Went to class, after that took my family to the park and from there went to dunkin donuts for a dozen!
good day overall.

94teggyallday<3

BRITTANY:)
well i was supposeddd to go indoor neon mini golfing with a friend on mine but he got called into workkk:((( and its shitty out so today really sucks lol

phatintegra

Banned
The boss never showed up at the office. I was so relax but I wish I was still in Miami oh well I be on the West Coast in few weeks :)