how would these look? (Rims)

da9_vito

Hazardous Grounds
For one I would never buy anything for someone who cant spell. I mean come on, if your selling something dont you think that tyres and Grate should be spelled TIRES and GREAT. And two, sorry man but those wheels wont look good on a DA9. You wanted to know, So I gave you my honest opinion.

asteadydecline

I don't think they would look good.

da9_vito: They're called tyres in British English, New Zealand English, Australian English and others. Tires is American/Canadian spelling.

self

DA squad.
i think i'd spray paint " junk ur car " on ur door if i saw those rims on DA. no offense lol.
but them rims are not attractive at all. for that price u can get a pair of gt3's or dr20's

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
For one I would never buy anything for someone who cant spell. I mean come on, if your selling something dont you think that tyres and Grate should be spelled TIRES and GREAT. And two, sorry man but those wheels wont look good on a DA9. You wanted to know, So I gave you my honest opinion.
they dont live in the US bro, kind of an ignorant comment to me

sylvaner01

Yeah I live in Australia, been looking for phat fives for about a year but cant find any.. thanks for the honest comments guys.