Howdy

Hot.Damn.

newb and awesome
Hello, I figured id make my first post a intro post. My names Ryan and I just purchased my first integra, A milano red 95 GSR (pics coming soon). Some of my previous vehicles were a Fit, EP3, a couple AE86 and an 01 S2K. Im also still active on alot of the other forums s2ki, club4ag etc. Im currently going to school to be an automotive technician so I hope I can contribute to the community :tu

I was introduced to this forum by a current member who will be posting pics for me since im only online through my droid x.

Overall I like it here on CI I think ill stay awhile :)

ryanDC

Welcome
I wanna see some of that 86

sainthavok

私は自分のホンダを愛して
Hot Damn! 20 minutes in and all these replies! (sorry couldn't resist) Anyways yes I recruited a new guy yay me! now on with pics!
Actually he was told it has a type R intake manifold can anyone visually confirm?

Hot.Damn.

newb and awesome
Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

I actually really like the EP3 I sold it for an S2K which I sold for a down payment on my first house.

Ill dig up a few pics of my current 86 from when it was put together lol. I did a levin conversion a couple years ago and now im doing a full kouki trueno front so its under construction

Thanks bryan for the pics!

Last edited: