Hows everyone tonight?

rexpepper123

im feeling horrid at work. got my wisdom teeth out on thursday. my mouth hurts an im tired an all weird feeling from the pain pills. thank got for one less hour of work tonight! on a plus side tho i did just watch the 7th episode of top gear from season 18 and bout to watch some movies featuring mila kunis. thank god for hot weird looking russian girls!

94rs-gharp

well man hope your teeth feel better i had mine pulled a few months ago it sucked i had a small dry socket but it wasnt too bad. and nice nothing like some nice ass and tittties to make ya fell better along with top gear

rexpepper123

haha thanks dude. yeah these teeth are fucked up i think i got the dry socket too maybe. the weather was so nice today. finally spring is coming all i wanted to do was work on my car but i couldnt do much. at least shes clean inside! what kind of brew ya drinkin? loose change?? preparing for a late night tbell run? lol

94rs-gharp

haha its a local brew in virginia where im at the town i live in is in the top 10 for craft brewerys its called blue mountain evil 8 its a Belgian style dubbel ale. its amazing it has 30 ibu's and 7.7% alcohol. and i am literally saving all my money for a S2k im buying in about a month. Man i cant wait for spring and i have this S2k imma be loving the weather!

GUCRO

Hell yea bro made some legit smores over a fire n feel like S*** now cuz there way to sweet. No wonder there only good
when your little. Time to wash it away with a few brews

GUCRO

Alrite so im new to this site and i have no idea what JDM means...but apparently its best used "JDM as F***"
somebody care to drop some knowledge on me please.