HSD Coilovers - Any information?

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
Hey guys, as some of you may or may not know I've been looking into coilovers lately.. I spoke with one of the guys from the local aftermarket parts places earlier tonight and he said he had a set of HSD fully adjustable coilovers in there for a 94-01 Integra that he would sell to me for quite a good price ($850 Canadian - they can't even order them for that cheap anymore, they usually sell for $1300+).. I've done a bit of business with them so they hook me up every now and then..

Anyways, I'm just wondering if any of you guys have any valuable information about HSD Coils.. I've tried looking up reviews and for the most part they seem to be very good. Friends of mine have said that HSD Coils are made by the same company that makes Stance products.. apparently it's some company out of Australia (Driftworks seems to stick out in my memory as one of the companies that one of my friends mentioned).. So if anyone has anything that may help me out in making a decision here it'd be greatly appreciated. I'm just trying to get a bit of information simply because I have never really heard of this specific company before. I figure it's better to be informed than to go in blind.

Thanks in advance!

bitsq

9 month later bump - anyone know the spring rates on these coils? any good for track?