Hub Bore sizing

XxCaryxX

I apologize in advance guys, but my research turned up no results. Would a 67.1 Hub Bore (4x100;17x7.5 Rota Grid) fit with no problems on a G3? (As in, I could not find hub bore size on G3, most likely because I am retarded).

Also, what lug nut brands do you guys prefer? I am asking because the cheap ass Autozone ones backed out and ruined a rim and 2 studs lol.

Thanks for all your help.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
The autozone lugs backed up because they probably were spherical, not conical. Autozone is only good for buying oil, I'm personally done buying parts from them.

For that wheel try hub centric rings, your inner will be 56.1
http://www.justforwheels.com/

XxCaryxX

Thank you Ominous! :)

The Rota wheels I may hold out on; I was just looking on Tirerack.com and saw that their rims come with the hubcentric rings (I think) and lug nuts lol.

And since when does SPARCO make rims?!?!

XxCaryxX

Damn, those are nice but expensive, and I understand you get what you pay for. Just on more of a tight budget than I would like to be. I gotta get her back on the road. Also, I am hunting bronze wheels too.

I found sparcos on Tirerack that come with lugs and hubcentric rings. (I am getting 17's because the tires my ex got me are still flawless).

Check 'em out. http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/WheelCloseUpServlet?target=runWheelSearch&initialPartNumber=W29012500BR&wheelMake=Sparco&wheelModel=Drift&wheelFinish=Bronze+Painted&showRear=no&autoMake=Acura&autoModel=Integra&autoYear=1995&autoModClar=&filterSize=17&filterFinish=All&filterSpecial=false&filterBrand=Sparco&filterNew=All&sort=Brand

XxCaryxX

Also, tirerack has an "Important notice" about the 17's (but not the 15's) about if you lower the car then you should use ET40-45 wheels instead of ET35. I assume this is offset? My research results turned up nothing, but I am still looking. Thanks guys. :thumbs up

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I'm also going to assume that means the offset, if it meant the tire profile it would say tire not wheel.

I like those bronze sparcos.

XxCaryxX

As soon as I get my taxes back I am having the wheel studs replaced all the way around and ordering those wheels.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
the rota grids will fit just fine. you may want to roll your fender or get some 16" wheels so you can run a beefier tire. i run auto zone lugs on my gram lights just because im waiting to get extended lugs