Hytech exhaust

mob182

mob182
Does anyone know any web site where you can get an hytech twin loop exhaust system?

Last edited:

Sirfallsalot243

Their stuff is so expensive for a reason. Even with a REPLICA of their B-Series header, I picked up 8whp at peak, and 20whp at 4000rpm. I made gains through the entire rev range. The amount of flow testing and R&D in their parts are the reason for the pricetag, and for serious all motor guys trying to squeeze out that last couple horsepower, its worth it.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
:lol:: :rolf::haha:

OK i'm sorry, listen man, there is no such thing as replica Hytech headers, they make some of the best headers you can buy for your Honda, you can't replicate craftsmanship like that.

Sirfallsalot243

:lol:: :rolf::haha:

OK i'm sorry, listen man, there is no such thing as replica Hytech headers, they make some of the best headers you can buy for your Honda, you can't replicate craftsmanship like that.
Would you like to do some research, and come back and try again?

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Would you like to do some research, and come back and try again?
No I wouldn't. I don't care if some company like Kteller, or some guy on honda-tech, or whatever else says they sell "replica" Hytech headers. That's bullshit, why; because they copied there tube design, big deal. They can't be compared in the least bit. The R&D and craftsmanship that goes into those headers are exempilary, and the performance gains between Hytechs and the so called replicas out there, which I have seen in action, are not even close to being comparable. So no I would not like to do any research and come back again.

Last edited:

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
One more thing before I go to bed. It seems like people don't understand anymore what a replica is. A replica is an exact copy or recreation of a peice of work. Once again a close or exact reproduction of the original. You ask Larry or Dave at SMSP to compare those so called replicas to theirs, and ask them if they are a good replica and they will laugh at you.

Last edited:

konerri

yeah wat assuse said....

it's either you buy the real one now or you are going to buy it later. So just save yourself the time and effort and just get the real thing. enough said.