I <3 my DA

DA_newbie

I have been saving up and working my ass off to fix up my teg, drove all senior year with it sanded down, it was red and white and everyone would talk mad shit about my car but I was proud of my teg cuz I bought it with my own money and did all work on it, here she is now fresh paint job, headlights, hood bra, and the la meshes

You've probably seen way better integras but I love mine ^_^

?Run your car not your mouth?

R13

The other asshole
Really clean though, Looks great

And +1 for that sti

DA_newbie

Thanks took time but it coming out nicely, yea that my friend Sti, I came up on the hood bra and one piece the same day I got my car from paint :)

chubs

F**K YEAAAAAH DA is the best Gen lol

DA_newbie

Agreed!!! Always liked dc but never truly fell in love with DA until I bought my first car which was my 92 :) best teg ever!!

DA_newbie

Yea I'm installing viper alarm on it next pay check I only have a nrg tilt system right now on it, gonna state ref for gsr and buy my lca subframe and tie bars
Interior ima put black recaro with black takata and I'm debating roll cage also idk to take the tint off or leave it on

Sammich

need more and better pics of the entire product or i'm going to vote for your permaban, newbie LOL

SN: i had a 88 toyota pickup w/ big ass truck mirrors when i was in high school that had no a/c, but i still drove it like i had a bentley in my possession...i bet some of those same people that gave you a hard time, on hard times right now. fuk the haters