I <3 my DA

PatEK

nice plans, takata's and leather recaro's are a good choice.
If it were mine i'd ditch the tint and lower the rear just a little bit more and it would be perfect

DA_newbie

Mine too :), yea I'm planning on losin the tint but the owner before sabotaged my cargo cover by adding speakers so I'm looking for a none holy one lol and I need to add my moldings back on, one of my tokico struts has the Allen wrench part stripped so I need to grind it sideways to put a flat head in and take the top off for the rear to drop :)

?Run your car not your mouth?

Sammich

HOT DAMN!!! SEXY!! what you about to do about the molding?

DA_newbie

Right now I'm repainting the stock molding black until my next check so I can purchase the thin moldings

DA_newbie

No lie I drove like this all senior year, laughing stock of my school, but now everyone want to be friends t(^_^)>

Sammich

Right now I'm repainting the stock molding black until my next check so I can purchase the thin moldings

that's good...i hated having to tape up my whole car to paint all my mouldings and pieces back black :evil:

DA_newbie

Same here I have to tape up the front and back bumpers to paint them black again looks like a straight hassle

PatEK

those people laughing are just short sighted, my ef9 is pink from fading in the sun, but after i'm done polishing it will be red again. but a olt of people give you hate, just because they don't see the potentiel and your plans.
and you really did a good job on it, so fuck them