I <3 my four door

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
sounds like your "wish list" is the same as mine. im getting Functions for my birthday! WOO WOO! ill tell you how they are when i get them in december. they are cheap on weaksauceparts.com and i think im doing 99+ front and 99+ rear

wu tang

yea baby i like it Raw
yea man. the few ppl i know that have owned functions only rolled on them for a month or two and never really messed w them

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
they say good things about them? ive herd some stuff about them. but not that much

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
F2s are okay for normal daily driving on the street. They won't perform too well on the touge or track though.

wu tang

yea baby i like it Raw
i just want something that performs ok on the tougez and lets me keep the same stance i have now or just a little higher. im gonna do some more reading once i aquire the funds fu sho

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
yeah thats what ive herd. but i dont road race nearly as much as you. i wish i did, but sadly i dont =(

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
i just want something that performs ok on the tougez and lets me keep the same stance i have now or just a little higher. im gonna do some more reading once i aquire the funds fu sho
For sure man. There are so many different types of suspension components that you can go with. It all depends on your driving style and preference. Also your budget.

mattrt09

^^^ lol everybody gets a kick outta it

in the near future:
some decent coilovers (maybe function & form),
05/06 rsx S muffler,
skunk2 IM,
hawk pads,
97 ITR front lip and SI VTEC bumper lenses.
new clutch
this list is all over the place lol

skip the S2 IM you wont need it , your money will be better spent elsewhere untill you get into more serious mods

vgees92gsr

nice car needs some fenders but other then that im jeaulous i got a 95 ls se 2 door same exact color and all

wu tang

yea baby i like it Raw
thank you

this list is all over the place lol

skip the S2 IM you wont need it , your money will be better spent elsewhere untill you get into more serious mods
i was told by a reputable tuner that a stock gsr would nicely benefit from one, i always come across them for pretty cheap but i guess all this stuff is going on the back burner for a while......sunday at 4 am a drunk driver smashed itno my front end and took off, i dont think the cops are gonna do much to catch the guy and i only have lialbility at the moment meaning im probably gonna have to pay outta pocket for all the damages:evil: