I Am Alive.

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
I am back guys! Here is my teggy again. Nothing new done to it. I am in the process of selling my Spoon stuff and other things that I have collected to put on it. I am going in a an entirely new direction with the car and after I pick up some new wheels I will put all my new stuff on. Oh and I just bought the SB-800 for my D40 and I am still learning how to use it correctly. Enjoy the few pics of my dirty, salty teg. Feels good to be back!!!

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
type r conversion...lol. noobs

Lookin good man. Im thinkin of parting out the SRT and doin a few different things with it

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
IntegrasAreBest is the MAN! Glad your back.

corona88

The d40's are sweet slr, and the flash you got for it is definity one of the best on the market today.......and of course your car is still sick

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
IntegrasAreBest is the MAN! Glad your back.
thanks!

It's a straight gsr with a 97 Spec R tranny. I found an insane deal on a brand new complete ITR head and I have it sitting in my garage. For the most part I am doing JDM bolt on's and calling it a day. I've been going back to school and my love of modding is second to my new passion for photography. I might buy a d90 in the near future, because I want to mess around with the video mode on it.