I Bought a 1997 5spd Integra

Brett1414

Searching for that 1 swap
After searching for a little 7 months I finally found a car to start building with. I feel like I picked it up for a good price. It doesn't have rust on quarter panels or nothing,.:D, But there are a few cons to the car, 1. abs doesn't work 2. driver door doesn't lock and it needs a new driver front strut that's it. Also its all oem! I cant wait to start building this!

Noneed2Hate

Looks like a good pick up! If you need new struts I have my OEM ones that I took out when I put Koni's in that I would let go for cheap. But you'll probably want to put in performance parts (whether you think you will or not as of now) anyway so might as well get performance from the get go.

Brett1414

Looks like a good pick up! If you need new struts I have my OEM ones that I took out when I put Koni's in that I would let go for cheap. But you'll probably want to put in performance parts (whether you think you will or not as of now) anyway so might as well get performance from the get go.
Where are you located? Also how much? Also I am going with koni/gc but I want to drive it all stock for A little while before I start nodding it.

SoundEfx

If those are all of the issues, then it's a good buy. Congrats.

R13

The other asshole
:thumbs up

Abs is no big deal, I pulled the fuse on mine 3 years ago. These cars are so light you don't have to worry about locking it up as long as you don't try to stomp the pedal through the floor in the rain.

We need more pics. :mrgreen:

Brett1414

So my mechanic did a deeper inspection on the vehicle and found out that the PS Pump is leaking, and the belt needs to be replaced, and he said some stuff about the engine like cam seals and VC gasket, but im selling that thing anyway. My plan is to get a HC B20 and drop 404's in it in the distant future. I still wish I had a gsr but if I go that route all my money is gone so this will work for now...I guess ill just use this thread as a build thread..

94RS

No fucks given.
The driver door not locking... Does it not lock at all (even with the key) or is it just the lock tab thing inside being a bitch?

94RS

No fucks given.
That's the Honda lockout prevention thing... Hold the door handle in the open position and lock it at the same time :thumbs up