I bought another teggy today - on impulse.

72Spitfire

I spent the day doing some work on the car. Changed the oil....it was black.:???: Rebuilt the front brakes. With the wheel off I noticed that one end of the swaybar end link was broken. Need to get that fixed. It also needs a tie rod on the passenger side. CV axels appear to be almost new. Both of the upper arms could use to be replaced as both the ball joint and bushings are bad. The gf cleaned the headlight lenses, swept the interior, and polished the outside.
Check out the before and after...... 8)

Ill do the rear brakes in a few days. Need to sort out some tires also.

Last edited:

KingGsr

im new to this whole forum thing and all im trying to do is post a comment

I have a 1994 Acura Integra GsR with 192,000 miles that Im trying to sell.Great motor doesn't leak or smoke and the trans hits every gear and also very strong. Never been in a accident.

New stainless steel catback exhaust
newer clutch
asking 3000 obo

KingGsr

I have a 1994 Acura Integra GsR with 192,000 miles that Im trying to sell.Great motor doesn't leak or smoke and the trans hits every gear and also very strong. Never been in a accident.

newer clutch
asking 3000 obo

1 616 206 3366
email me for a pic i cant post one on here

Cman46290

newer clutch
asking 3000 obo

1 616 206 3366
email me for a pic i cant post one on here

How the hell would this be the place to put this comment? Its has ZERO to do with the OP's thread.... FAIL.

This belongs in the FOR SALE section of the forum... and there are rules in selling your car that you need to read and follow.

To the OP... great buy man.... fix her up... and she will be good to go~

What did you use to polish the front bumper? looks WAY better.... was the white looking dust stuff just dirt?

C Aaron

ahhhhh!! rust!!!!
other than that it looks good, new wheels and it will be clean
i agree
the only expensive thing to fix in there will be rust.. besides it is cosmetic
get some wheels & tires and you should be fine.. great deal :thumbs up

72Spitfire

Your gonna laugh at me. I took a clean rag and some clean 10w-40 and simply wiped it down.:thumbs up It always works on totally faded plastic bits, it's not greasy if you rub it in good. :eek:k: