I can't find sideskirts!!!

.Cortez

94' LS
I'm trying to price out and look for a set of ITR/replica side skirts. I cannot find a set anywhere except for Ebay, and I really want to grab a set before the middle of the summer here. if someone can point me in the right direction on fiding these items i'd be so happy!!!

Aswell: Does anyone know if you can use the ITR Rear Valances on a 94-97 rear bumper? or just 98+

MattLaBonte

Whats wrong with ebay? A bunch of those shops are actually shops in Cali and they sell the same quality material that other places do. I bought my SI Vtec lip off them. Made of Polyurethane with all included hardware. Fits amazing and looks great. Bought it for 75 bucks shipped. Found it on other website with exact same material (PU) and inlcuded hardware for 180 shipped. Ebay can be reputable for some things, just gotta look into them a bit.

j13

Keep It Clean
Check out jdmshit.com and jdmcarboy.com

MattLaBonte

If you can find the PU ones. ABS plastic is hard and easy to crack. PU is very moldable and soft so its safer imo

MattLaBonte

Haha that's true dude, not that I haven't heard of a kid off roading in his GSR. But I prefer PU anyway haha. Also though, if its not from the dealer there is a possibility that it won't fit perfect so PU is much more flexible to put on.

j13

Keep It Clean
how often would you smash a sideskirt on something anyways? you gotta be doin some off-road kinda stuff
The only way he could break them or damage them is if he slams he's car...

The first day played with the ride hieght of my car, I slammed the shit super low and when I went up a driveway, I scratched and scared the bottom side of my skirts...I know if they were ABS they wouldn't broke..