I crashed my Teg :'(

BayRollin

I looked into it, and decided I don't like the JDM all that much, and money IS tight. This is all coming out of my 18yo pocket.

dc2integra

it dont look bad i mean yea all you will need is hood and front bumper. i say your going
to spend like if you go cheap like ebay or somesort will be like 400 or 500 around there. not
bad just to get your baby back up ya know

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
Just try to do a DIY, saves you a lot of money. But if you don't have the time, then probably go for a collision center. I know a good place. http://www.oaklandautobody.com/ they don't come cheap though, but get the job done.

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
if you look long enough you can find some parts for really cheap (used OEM), i have a 94-97 bumper cover, 94-97 headlights, and the bumper support beam (metal support behind the cover which the foam attaches to) i could sell for pretty cheap. also make sure your core support is not bent too bad, it looks like the upper part might have gotten smashed

Jack Rot

Oh wait, you hit someone from behind? let me troll and flame you, because you hit someone from behind you must not know how to drive!

this seems to be the most common accident i've seen with integra's. it happend to me within a week of having my gsr, i got a shoddy body job, but at least its fixed.... good luck getting it fixed man, shouldnt run you more than $500 for all parts needed, hopefully radiator support isnt bent!