I don't know if im suppose to talk about this subject in here,butt...

V-TEGkickINGin

im trying to find out what headers i should get, at less for the price. Any of u got any suggestions?OOoo ya i drive a 98 gsr

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
You gotta give us alot more info to answer that. What is the "final plan" for your car? How far are you going to go with the mods? What part of the powerband are you looking to build up?

V-TEGkickINGin

i wanna hit at least 14.8, I got integra type r cams, getting a comptech air intake with ice box, and thinking about comptech headers. i been thinking about this, im trying to go for mid-range power. anything else?

KrNxRaCer00

V-TEGkickINGin said:
i wanna hit at least 14.8, I got integra type r cams, getting a comptech air intake with ice box, and thinking about comptech headers. i been thinking about this, im trying to go for mid-range power. anything else?
ok, sorry...but its a "header" not "headerS." haha, i know...im a pain in the ass.

anywho...its possible to hit a 14.8 w/ just i/h/e/clutch. did so in my gsr when i had it, so if thats all you're aiming for, that'll get you there.

hadjie85

KrNxRaCer00 said:
ok, sorry...but its a "header" not "headerS." haha, i know...im a pain in the ass.
if you already know, im not gonna bother tellin you again what you are, lol. but seriously, if it makes you feel like a pain in the arse, why say it? :shock:

i like my DC sports headerS a lot, but im gonna hafta replace them soon. a rock skipped up and dented them right where they merge into two. sucks, but they have ran very well.

KrNxRaCer00

hadjie85 said:
if you already know, im not gonna bother tellin you again what you are, lol. but seriously, if it makes you feel like a pain in the arse, why say it? :shock:

i like my DC sports headerS a lot, but im gonna hafta replace them soon. a rock skipped up and dented them right where they merge into two. sucks, but they have ran very well.
its just a pet peeve i guess (i hate you btw... 8) )

i guess i just pay attention to detail, blame it on the army?

personally, i'd agree w/ hadjie and suggest the DC Sports header. always have found them to be good quality products w/ reasonable pricing (depends on the dealer you go through.)

DownShift96GSR

Yeah, DC is good. My header works real well. I picked mine up for $280.

And the whole header, headerS thing, it does kinda bother since we only have one, but thats how we classify it, as headers. We all speak english here, but who said we had to speak good, proper english?

MoJoJoJo

Banned
i'm checking out the Comptech Header aswell, DC is a popular brand, cuz it performs and has reasonable price tag, but i want something better and when u want something better you work ur ass off and save. =\ i prolly wont get my headers until early feb. Gettin my V2 Tomrrow at the shop, HKS Hi Power Exhuast in late NOV,..christmas...damn presents! everybody wants something expensive! so wont have money for header until feb. i'll take pics of every mod and post =) V2 tomrrow cant wait to see how it performs and sounds