i fail at teh school

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
so im really bad at math and am retaking math 94 for the 4th time, and am already faillnig. I found an old test from last time i took it and i got 68% on that one and this time i only got a 37% on the same fuckin test!

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
i hate math but i left high school taking calculus go figure i still dont understand the shit i barely get algebra

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
math is over rated! Learn the basic, a little algebra and use a damn Calculator, THATS WHAT THEY'RE FOR!

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
math sucks but i'm good with numbers for some reason. if you hate math then don't do mechanical engineering for sure! too much damn math

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
obd1kenobi said:
math is over rated! Learn the basic, a little algebra and use a damn Calculator, THATS WHAT THEY'RE FOR!
exactly thats why i use mines in school

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
calculator is only as smart as its user. you can't make make the calculator do algebra or calculus or trig unless you know how to do it

tisguy

yea math sucks for engineers... and when the hell in life will i ever needa integrate something... PSH

GSRacer01

mech engineering makes u take up to calc 3!!!!!! how gay, now i know why i dropped from that major. lol

soldiaboy

your school should have free tutors, go in their and tell them about your situation, sometimes you just have bad teachers or the format of the test. go to ratemyprofessors.com and read reviews of your teacher before selecting them

Black94LS

Anti Rice, Yet anti JDM
Take AP Problems and Statistics, most rediculous class ever, its fake math as i call it, no equations really, just word problems and shit