• front and rear slammed

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • only the front lowered and the rear sits at stock height

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dc2_

whats up i noticed alot of ppl like to slam their integras front and rear

i personally like the front lowered and the back lifted (well at stock height..if not then just a little bit higher..but not to the point where it just looks retarted)lol

what do u guys think?

everything slammed or just the front?

Last edited:

speedin

The Transporter
idk why you would want the back noticeably higher. Maybe for a V8 dragster, but nothing else imo.

j13

Keep It Clean
I think having the right side of the car with stock hieght, and the left side of the car slammed would look sick..you'll be able to have a fat chick on the passenger side without scraping also :thumbs up

Last edited:

jbrown97ls

I think having the right side of the car with stock hieght, and the left side of the car slammed..you'll be able to have a fat chick on the passenger side without scaping also :thumbs up
lol, good plan8)

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
the front of my car is lower then the rear because the suspension wouldn't go lower when I put it on (I have to clean the inside) and the rear is a lot lighter then it should be so it happens.

you can do what you want but if you slam just the front, it will be next to impossible to daily drive and you won't like it after a while (both aesthetically and functionality).

Up to you though, nto many "clean" integra's with a rake out there.

BeatBox

Real Good!
mine is lower on the rear than on the front, IMO both at the same height=WIN imma put stock springs in the rear to see if it evens it out with the front...

dc2_

the front of my car is lower then the rear because the suspension wouldn't go lower when I put it on (I have to clean the inside) and the rear is a lot lighter then it should be so it happens.

you can do what you want but if you slam just the front, it will be next to impossible to daily drive and you won't like it after a while (both aesthetically and functionality).

Up to you though, nto many "clean" integra's with a rake out there.
i do have the front low and the back at stock height.

i dont like having the rear low i just dont like it one bit

i love the way it looks like this and it is possible to daily drive...wouldnt it be harder to daily drive with the whole car slammed??

B18_?

I got my car slammed on the front nd stock height on the back its a clean dragster look but also good on aerodynamics....I like both looks but personally have the back a bit higher...I drive my car every day nd I don't have troubles at all...gets tricky as with any low car too it hits in a lot of bumps but that's it