I Get My Teg Sooon!!!!

SuedeGSR

heyy pplz, im sure noone really knows me, I jus look around here and dont say much.. but now that Im gettin my teg, I will start posting more and more.. Ill have tons of pics of it. Its going to be black w/ gunmetal rims w/ a chrome lip... ima jus put a lipkit on it, im not into flash kits, although some look nice. Its going to be a 1994 gsr and ima try to put turbo on it ASAP. my bros gettin a TTsupra (1996) think, but yah were opening a shop and going to make out cars the two fastest cars in Arlington.. But that might take awhile so ya ill update some more after while... LATER PPLz :lol:

SuedeGSR

GS-RAW said:
Good luck with the project :thumbs up what brand of rims are u lookin at.
5zigen , hyper sumthin idk the xact name... but i work at a tire shop so i get rims n tires for discount lol 8)

SlyDC2

SuedeGSR said:
heyy pplz, im sure noone really knows me, I jus look around here and dont say much.. but now that Im gettin my teg, I will start posting more and more.. Ill have tons of pics of it. Its going to be black w/ gunmetal rims w/ a chrome lip... ima jus put a lipkit on it, im not into flash kits, although some look nice. Its going to be a 1994 gsr and ima try to put turbo on it ASAP. my bros gettin a TTsupra (1996) think, but yah were opening a shop and going to make out cars the two fastest cars in Arlington.. But that might take awhile so ya ill update some more after while... LATER PPLz :lol:
lots of ambition i suppose.... suggestion though... dont try to "turbo it asap" please? do other things first, make sure you know what the fuck you're doin and just... get used to the car. '94 is the best year ever ;)

SuedeGSR

SlyDC2 said:
lots of ambition i suppose.... suggestion though... dont try to "turbo it asap" please? do other things first, make sure you know what the fuck you're doin and just... get used to the car. '94 is the best year ever ;)
well im prolly going to get everything i can b4 uRbo, but ya ima learn the car b4 i get it... all im gettin is intake n exhaust so i can get to kno it.. after all i drivea tank right now lol